Volunteer Uttlesford (VU) has mounted a vigorous response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Our volunteers have been assigned tasks helping vulnerable, shielding and self-isolating people with shopping, prescription delivery and telephone befriending. To date we have:
- established contact with 909 people seeking help with the current challenges
- recruited 336 volunteers
- helped 438 households asking for assistance for their essential shopping needs
- delivered 964 prescriptions from pharmacies to the people who need them.
- Order tetracycline online
- Hytrin cost per pill
- Lowest price exelon
- Zomig for sale
- Cheap velcade
- How to buy zocor
- Samsca online canada
- Can you take lovenox and coumadin together
- Buy cheap addyi online
- Estrace online without prescription
We shall continue our work across the district, as the whole country moves steadily towards whatever the ‘new normal’ turns out to be! We can be sure however that, whatever life is like in the future, the role of volunteers will be crucial. In the meantime, we at VU want to thank all our volunteers for the great work they continue to do. Give yourselves a round of applause!
Here are some of the comments we have received from people who have received help from our volunteers during the Covid-19 crisis.
Pat Lodge: a fond farewell
Carnival returns this year!
The Saffron Walden Carnival has now been re-arranged for 8-16th July 2022. Tickets are on sale: https://www.8dayweekend.co.uk/
Our Dementia Café (now renamed ‘Forget me Not Café’ ) has reopened and takes place every Wednesday morning 10.00am – 12.00pm in Fairycroft House, Audley Road, Saffron Walden.