A historic country home that's open to the public needs enthusiastic and energetic stable volunteers to help with the care of the resident horses. Volunteers also engage with visitors to enhance their experience.
- assist the stables team with care of the horses, which depending on personal experience might include grooming, tack cleaning, mucking out, exercising and training
- deal with visitor queries about the site, the stables and the horses
- ensure that presentation standards are met
- assisting in running events associated with the stables.
- Can you take lovenox and coumadin together
- Zomig for sale
- Hytrin cost per pill
Volunteers must have a passion for horses and be confident, effective communicators. They must be able to stand for long periods and will have to spend time outside in all weathers!
Weekend and weekday shifts of 4-7 hours are available throughout the year. Ideally, volunteers should be able to attend for at least one shift every other week.
By clicking the Enquire button and submitting your contact information, you consent to Volunteer Uttlesford passing your details to the organisation seeking support, who will then be in touch to progress your enquiry.