The country youth services are looking for highly motivated young people who want to make a difference, to become Youth Commissioners. Volunteers taking up this role will:
• meet new people
• use their existing skills in a meaningful way
• gain transferable skills
• build their confidence
• gain a qualification – Young Essex Volunteering Awards, Bronze, Silver or Gold
• be rewarded with activity days
• influence how money is spent on activities for young people
• learn how to be an active member of interview panels
• add positively to their CV and college or university applications.
Volunteers must be aged 13-19, or up to 25 if they consider themselves to have special education needs or disabilities (SEND).
By clicking the Enquire button and submitting your contact information, you consent to Volunteer Uttlesford passing your details to the organisation seeking support, who will then be in touch to progress your enquiry.