Volunteers are needed to meet and greet clients attending a local charity's hearing aid support service sessions. They will also help the technical team in setting up and clearing away.
Volunteers must be personable, patient and good listeners.
Training will be given in:
- understanding hearing loss
- how to communicate clearly with people living with the hearing loss
- understanding how a hearing aid works
- providing accurate advice
- referral paths for those with hearing loss.
By clicking the Enquire button and submitting your contact information, you consent to Volunteer Uttlesford passing your details to the organisation seeking support, who will then be in touch to progress your enquiry.