Parkinson's disease is a serious neurological condition affecting around 145,000 people in the UK. A local support group covering the Bishops Stortford area offers friendship and support to people living with Parkinson's and their families and friends.
A group helper is needed to work with others to:
- welcome new people when they come along to activities for the first time
- promote the group within the local community
- help setting up and clearing up after group meetings
- assist at events, which may include serving refreshments, handling registrations and raffles
- contribute ideas for fundraising, activities and potential speakers.
By clicking the Enquire button and submitting your contact information, you consent to Volunteer Uttlesford passing your details to the organisation seeking support, who will then be in touch to progress your enquiry.