An office volunteer is wanted to work in a Cambridge-based project that helps people maintain their independence and quality of life after an illness or injury, by supplying them with wheelchairs and other mobility equipment.
The volunteer would issue equipment and receive returns, using a computer-based stock control system. Other tasks include:
- demonstrating safe use of the equipment
- receiving payments and donations
- dealing with enquiries online, phone and in person.
The volunteer must be physically able to safely lift or move wheelchairs and other equipment. Some customer service experience would be desirable. Other requirements are:
- good interpersonal skills
- ability to work independently and in a team
- good IT skills and ability to complete on-line training.
- Buy glucotrol online with free samples
- Lowest price exelon
- Low price xalatan
- Tribenzor online purchase
- Zomig for sale
- Where to buy nitrostat pills
- Estrace online without prescription
- Buy cheap addyi online
- Can you get high off of seroquel
- Samsca online canada
The volunteer must be able to commit to a regular shift on a weekly basis.
By clicking the Enquire button and submitting your contact information, you consent to Volunteer Uttlesford passing your details to the organisation seeking support, who will then be in touch to progress your enquiry.