A leading national armed forces charity needs a Treasurer for its local division.
The charity delivers welfare, health and support services to both regulars and reserves in the Royal Navy, the Royal Marines, the British Army and the Royal Air Force and their families.
This is a key role and the Treasurer must have numerical literacy and office admin experience. Responsibilities include:
- maintaining and reconciling local bank accounts and recording transactions
- ensuring funds are available to caseworkers, to provide immediate grants where appropriate
- making and recording all authorised payments
- preparing year-end accounts
- advising on a local fundraising plan to cover divisional running costs
- identifying and returning any surplus monies from grants
- providing reports to the local branch and the central office.
- Cephalexin buy canada
- How do i get yasmin
- How to get glucotrol online
- Buy real stromectol online
- Buy farxiga with prescription
- How to buy zocor
- Luzu cream price
- Where can i buy patanol over the counter usa
- Online doctor xenical
- Ativan and buspar together
By clicking the Enquire button and submitting your contact information, you consent to Volunteer Uttlesford passing your details to the organisation seeking support, who will then be in touch to progress your enquiry.