People with a range of skills - who have a passion for music, performance and organising - are needed to help with an annual music festival (classical and jazz) that will be run over four weekends in June/July. Roles include the following.
1. Box office volunteers to work for two hours each Friday morning from May to July to assist the Festival Administrator in the face-to-face ticket sales/printing tickets etc. Computer skills essential; training on the operation of the ticketing system will be given.
2. Logistics volunteers to join the that team sets up the venue (seating, staging etc.) in advance of the concerts, and others who monitor the car park and steward/usher at each concert.
3. Sound and lighting volunteers who must have an interest or experience in lighting/sound.
4. Artist liaison volunteers to welcome the musicians and support them through rehearsals and performances.
5. Promotions adviser. The Festival team are looking for an experienced marketing or PR expert to advise on its marketing and PR plans.
All volunteers are welcome to enjoy the concerts.
By clicking the Enquire button and submitting your contact information, you consent to Volunteer Uttlesford passing your details to the organisation seeking support, who will then be in touch to progress your enquiry.