A volunteer with financial qualifications and experience is needed to become Treasurer of a local citizens advice group. He/she must also have good knowledge of the Uttlesford area.
Other qualities needed include:
- knowledge of charity finance, fundraising and pension schemes
- skills to analyse proposals and examine their financial consequences
- preparedness to make unpopular recommendations to the board
- willingness to provide staff to with advice and guidance on financial matters
- good listening, verbal and written communication skills
- ability to exercise good independent judgment
Evening meetings are usually held in Saffron Walden, eight times a year.
By clicking the Enquire button and submitting your contact information, you consent to Volunteer Uttlesford passing your details to the organisation seeking support, who will then be in touch to progress your enquiry.